This intensive one day course covers the tips and tricks you need to understand all the latest gaming management and marketing techniques used by top executives in the largest clubs in the gaming industry – and how to apply them to your small or medium sized venue.
Designed for small clubs and pubs with up to 100 machines, it is the perfect course for a venue manager with an operational background who wants to better understand and maximise their major income source – gaming. It is an ideal introduction for duty managers or other middle managers who want to understand modern gaming and marketing management.
It is also beneficial for Directors of small clubs to understand the role gaming plays, the integral function of marketing, and the importance of maximising revenue.
From the same industry specialists who brought you the popular Gaming/Marketing Masterclass, this ‘bootcamp’ short cuts the tips & tricks used by high level gaming and marketing managers that are required for being a successful manager in the modern club and pub industry.
If you are new to the industry, or a middle manager wanting to progress and broaden their portfolio, this course with fast track your gaming knowledge in a practical way that you can action immediately.
A concentrated, no nonsense course delivered in plain language that anyone can follow. Gaming/Marketing Bootcamp covers subjects like:
- Simple and effective gaming analysis for purchasing machines – what do I need to buy, what do I need to trade out
- Negotiating machine purchases – (timing, conversions, warranties)
- How to stretch your small gaming budget to cover more conversions and machines.
- Tools to prove to a board your machine/game purchase made extra money – ROI
- Where do I place different games/machines on the floor?
- Setting an annual gaming budget and getting Board pre-approval
- Smoking Vs non-smoking
- To link or not to link – and how much will it cost me
- How to reach gamers in small venues.
- Where do I get the biggest bang for my marketing buck with a small budget?
- How to set a marketing budget.
- What are the different types of gamers and how to identify them?
- How to keep ahead of the competition.
- How do I find out if I have a gap in my market?
- How do I spoil bigger gamers in a small venue without spending a fortune?
- What promotions work for what audience?
…and a whole lot more.
At the end of the course, you will walk away with a comprehensive reference guide to all the points covered in the Basic’s Bootcamp.
HURRY – BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
NEWCASTLE / HUNTER REGION
TUESDAY 1 JUNE 2021
9am – 5pm
The Parade, Belmont NSW 2280
$450 + GST + Booking Fees
BOOK NOW >>