Submissions for the prestigious ClubsNSW Clubs & Community Awards opened this week, 11 February and will close on 3 May 2019.
With a longer submission window this year, clubs are encouraged to submit their stories of benevolence and community impact across the nine categories listed below.
- Arts & Culture
- Clubs in Collaboration
- Disability, Welfare & Social Inclusion
- Emergency Services
- Health & Wellbeing
- Heart of the Community
- Support of Amateur Sport
- Youth Leadership
The Clubs & Community Awards program is designed to help clubs tell their personal stories and promote what they do for their communities by:
- leveraging clubs’ opportunities within their communities to generate positive engagement
- helping to demonstrate clubs’ corporate social responsibility practices
- demonstrating the value, purpose and relevance of clubs in communities
- enabling clubs to engage with Local, State and Federal Government.
Community partners and supporters are also invited to enter their club stories.
Click here for details, including full category descriptions and examples. https://www.clubsandcommunity.com/
The Awards Dinner will take place on November 2 at the ICC Sydney
For more details contact:
Kelli Sullivan, ClubsNSW Events Executive on 02 9268 3064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org