1. Your name, your club and your position.
Keith Langelaar JP, Chief Executive Officer, Gymea Bowls
2. What is your biggest or has been your biggest challenge with the club and your role?
Biggest Challenge: Bowling Clubs are doing it tough and we are next door to a Casino in Tradies Sutherland, so we have had to think outside of the box.
3. What has been some of your achievements or highlights since being at the club?
Achievements, the Club was losing around eighty thousand a year for a number of years and in my time being here for just over eight years we have been averaging over four hundred thousand net after depreciation.
4. Is there a piece of advice or something compelling you have learnt that you can pass on to our readers and up and coming managers.
Advise, always listen before you make decisions or judgements as you will never stop learning in our industry and never be shy to seek advice which I have been doing for 35 years.
5. Outside of the club and your role there. Do you have any hobbies or passions? Tell us a bit about you?
Golf even though not very good and Rugby League.