The 2018 Club Leaders National Conference will be held at Bankstown Sports Club from the 18-20 June. It promises two full days of quality management conferencing, all catering, networking and the conference dinner social event – and all for one special all-inclusive price.
All sessions are hosted by a range of nationally and globally acknowledged keynote speakers and include:
- Preparing for what’s next
- Business growth opportunities with Senior Living,
- How are you going to harness the latest technologies in your business today?
- How organisations can innovate alone of by partnering
- Pragmatic Thinking
- Australia’s Economic Update
- From Motivation to Transformation
- A Culture You Can Count On
- Managing Change
At the end of day one, there is also a conference dinner with special guest speaker Kerry O’Keefe, one of Australian crickets’ funniest men.
All delegates also have the opportunity to join a two-hour hosted tour of the Bankstown Sports Club complex.
Interstate and regional delegates can be accommodated at Travelodge, which is conveniently located in the Club.
Click here to download the brochure and for further details and bookings.
CLUB LEADERS NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2018
Bankstown Sports Club
18-20 June, 2018