The 10th Annual Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) will return on 12-14 August 2019. GRWA is the most comprehensive conference covering issues for the gaming, wagering, racing and sports sector down under. The Summit will be held at the L’ Aqua, Darling Harbour, Sydney.
We have two special GRWA Promotions for The Drop readers:
2 tickets are up for grabs for pubs and clubs!
Current full-time employees of clubs and hotels are invited to send an article on “What are the top trends that will impact on the gaming industry in the next 10 years in clubs/hotels and how do you make them work for your business”.
Entries will be judged by an expert industry panel, and one winner from a hotel, and one winner from a club, will win a ticket to the summit to be held at the L’ Aqua, Darling Harbour, in Sydney 12-14 August 2019.
Both winning articles will be published in The Drop.
For details on how to enter click here>>> https://www.the-drop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Top-10-trends-in-10-years-Comp.pdf
Readers of The Drop can enjoy a 10% discount to attend the event. Use promo code BA1198DP to receive the discount:
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this unparalleled event – A must-attend for everyone with a role in the gaming industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Hear from over 30 industry leaders over a 3-day conference, and take advantage of 7+ hours of networking opportunities to meet your peers, old acquaintances, and new business partners. Click here to see the speaker line-up!
Casinos, Clubs, Pubs and Gaming Day
- The future landscape of the Australian Land based industry
- Improving brand reputation through responsible gambling and customer experience
- Get Updated! Venue and Gaming Floor innovation and strategy
- Networking drinks
- Freeroll Poker Tournament
Sports Betting, Racing and Wagering Day
- The current state of wagering in Australia
- Boost your revenue by exploring new opportunities, trends and technologies
- Social Casinos and Daily Fantasy Sports
- Networking drinks
Innovation in Tech and Marketing Day
- Embedding blockchain and crypto into gaming
- Forex exchanges – A new form of gambling?
- Marketing for the online and land-based industry
- Spotlight on Cybersecurity and Cybercrime