The prestigious Hostplus Hospitality Scholarship offers the next generation of Australian hospitality workers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work across the world in three internationally acclaimed hospitality businesses.
The winner will join the ranks of international legends and pioneers in three locations tailored to their career interests – from the paddock to the cellar, the kitchen to front-of-house and everywhere in between.
Upon their return to Australia, the scholarship winner will be partnered with a local industry leader for a year-long mentorship to expand their industry experience and connections in their chosen field.
In addition, the three finalists will join international and local hospitality stars at the 2020 Melbourne Food & Wine Festival.
This is a unique opportunity to take a career in hospitality to the next level with invaluable experience and eye-opening international travel.
The annual scholarship program is facilitated by the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival through its extensive global network.
The winner’s international work experience includes flights, accommodation and spending money.
The winning applicant will:
- Be 22-35 years old
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrate ambition and a drive to succeed in the hospitality industry
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in a specific discipline within the hospitality industry
- Demonstrate leadership with the potential to shape the future of the hospitality industry
- Act in a professional manner and have a willingness to share their skills and knowledge with others;
- Have an understanding and willingness to communicate in the digital space.
Applications close 5pm AEST, Wednesday 15 May 2019.
Applying is easy, just visit the website and apply online at: https://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/about-mfwf/scholarship