Contact your IGT Territory Managers for support
The IGT NSW territory managers have a suite of offers to assist clubs and hotels in preparation for the reopening phase on 1 June.
The support options for club and hotel customers include:
- arranging service support for machine and floor moves
- updating to brand new Fireball games prior to reopening to ensure the machines you have on the gaming floor will drive immediate revenue
- they can put you in touch with experts to assist with gaming floor redesign
- they can put you in touch with experts to assist with working out what games to leave on the floor and what to switch off or store
- help scheduling service assistance on parts issues if machines have been switched off and won’t restart.
- provide a short gaming-focused checklist
- provide a 12-month game support road map
The earlier than expected reopen date will mean a last minute rush so contact your territory managers asap.
Contact details for your IGT Territory Managers are below
Post-COVID support section in the IGT Gaming Academy on The Drop
There is a new post-COVID support section in the IGT Gaming Academy on The Drop (now open access – no password) that will provide you with a range of new information pieces. This includes:
- short gaming focused pre-opening checklist
- information on why maintaining very visual cleaning schedules is important
- Fireball game conversion information and virtual showroom
- using screening on your gaming floor for social distancing.
- plus more
Check it out here >>>> https://the-drop.com.au/igt-gaming-academy/nsw-clubs/#toggle-id-1
Contact details for your IGT Territory Managers