JPMorgan have just released, for The Drop readers, the 10th Annual Slot Market Survey which highlights the challenge of managing tight capex budgets against the backdrop of a retreating consumer.
Competition for share of consumer time and wallet is increasing; the survey suggests, however, that the ANZ slot market can enjoy another year of low to mid-single digit growth. ALL is the key beneficiary in these conditions, with 94% of participants voting the company as the #1 performing manufacturer. Confidence in IGT has lifted them to 2nd preference with SGMS just behind. Ship share outside the top 5 manufacturers also increased showing venues are looking to diversify their product range to drive player interest.
Some of the survey highlights include:
- ALL’s performance gap with IGT and SGMS continues.
- ALL remains AUS market leader & most popular manufacturer.
- Australian consumer overview.
- Equity strategy overlay
- Maintaining spend on machine replacements
- Increased spend on conversions
- Spend per customer has decreased
Click here to download your copy now >>>>>> https://the-drop.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/10th-Annual-Slot-Market-Survey.pdf