Barringtons have teamed up with the Drop to deliver a VIP HOST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM* – the first course of its kind to be designed specifically for the Australian gaming market.
The program is a combination of accredited and non-accredited training focusing on the areas of customer service and the understanding of loyalty programs. Combined with an extensive leadership program, the course will help develop and enhance skills in leading and managing your team while building your service standards and loyalty programs.
The course is currently open to people who live or work in NSW and to qualify you will need to have worked in a customer service based role in the club or hotel industry for at least three (3) years with some supervisory experience. The course would suit:
- General Manager / CEO
- Operations Manager
- Gaming Manager/Coordinator/Analyst
- Membership Manager/Coordinator
- Loyalty Program Manager/Coordinator
- Duty Manager/Supervisor with gaming/customer service portfolio
- Gaming Team Leader/Customer Service Team Leader
Upon successful completion, students will obtain a nationally accredited Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) as well as an industry recognised Certificate in VIP Host Management.
Plus, as an added bonus, each person who enrols in the VIP Host Management program will receive a year’s free membership to The Drop. (Current members will receive a bonus membership for the next 12 month period)
- Introduction to VIP & Foundations of Team Building
- Growing Loyalty & Leading Your Team in the Process
- Measuring & Managing Your Rewards, Developing Yor Team & Driving Innovation
- It’s All About The Service
- Crown Experience, VIP Events & Getting the Most from Systems
- Graduation Dinner at Crown Resorts Melbourne
COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2017
HURRY! BOOK NOW.
Download the course information brochure here >>> vip-host-management-program-brochure
For more information please phone your Barringtons Representative or email: Tanya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Barringtons RTO Provider Number 91317. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
*eligibility requirements apply – only open to those who live or work NSW