An insightful, interactive, hands-on workshop that covers the critical elements required for being a successful marketer in the modern club and pub industry. Delivered by experienced and respected Marketing and Gaming specialists currently working in the industry.
Because Gaming is still the major revenue centre for most venues, the workshop has a strong focus on gaming marketing and covers the expectations and deliverables that come with the role. Attendees also receive a comprehensive workbook with essential templates for budgeting and reporting.
- the key areas of business focus with a strong emphasis on Gaming Marketing.
- marketing’s role in the player experience
- the different types of gamers and how to communicate effectively with them
- rewards programs – does yours drive revenue or is it just a cost of doing business?
- strategic planning and budgeting
- what ROI do your gaming promotions deliver?
- data analytics – and what data is key for decision making and reporting
- communication, segmentation, targeting and new technologies
ONE DAY ONLY
Wednesday 17 July
9am – 5pm
38 Gerrale Street, Cronulla 2230
$495 + GST
Limited Spaces. Book early to avoid disappointment.
The workshop will take place at the newly renovated Cronulla RSL, located beachside at Cronulla, a short 5 minute walk from the railway station. Parking is available at the club and in adjacent streets.
For those travelling, accommodation is available at Rydge’s Cronulla.