Microsoft Excel is an excellent tool that can help organise and analyse large amounts of data so you can optimise use-of-time, drive meaningful decisions and improve overall team performance. The analyses performed on Excel can be useful for Duty Managers, Supervisors and Key Customer Facing Staff, Managers Across Operations, Marketing, Food & Beverage and Finance.
BULLSEYE CX , in conjunction with the CMAA, are running three Microsoft Excel Courses designed specifically for Club Managers in February 2019.
The courses are:
Course: Level 1 Excel: Introduction to Formulas, Tables & Graphs
Date: 5th February 2019 Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Course: Level 2 Excel: Advanced Excel for Club Professionals
Date: 27th February 2019 Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Course: Level 2 Excel: Creating Dashboards for Club Professionals
Date: 28th February 2019 Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Venue: All three courses will be conducted at Dooley’s Lidcombe Catholic Club, NSW
Designed specifically for Club Professionals, these courses provide real-world examples and exercises in small-group and interactive classroom sessions. You will learn how to manage data in a structured and efficient manner, which can be very useful in executing day-to-day tasks. You will also see benefits from time saved, enabling you to focus on creating and executing strategies to bolster the overall performance of your team.
Each course is a one-day program in an interactive classroom environment, where you will learn Excel techniques and also complete various practical exercises to practice your newly learnt skills.
Upon the completion of each course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from the CMAA and BULLSEYE CX.
Here’s what each course entails:
Level 1 Excel: Introduction to Formulas, Tables & Graphs
This is the first course designed specifically for Front-line Managers.
- Understanding The Interface – Using the Toolbar/Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar and Smart Lookup
- Building & Maintaining Tables – Create, modify and use Tables to add structure to your data
- Protecting Worksheets – Protect worksheets and cells from unwanted/accidental changes
- Introduction To Charts – Use graphs to visualize data, understanding chart types and elements
- Creating A Form – Create forms for easier data input
Level 2 Excel: Advanced Excel for Club Professionals
This course builds upon the basic skills and understanding of Excel’s functionality to help perform analyses on vast amounts of data for meaningful and actionable insights & decision making.
- Excel keyboard shortcuts –Make commands and actions in Excel easier to access and execute
- Data validation – Create rules and error-handling to make data easier to manage
- Pivot Tables – Slice and dice data to reveal insights
- Protecting Spreadsheets – Prevent unwanted/accidental changes from happening to your data and formulae
- Introduction to Macros – Automate repetitive tasks
Level 2 Excel: Creating Dashboards for Club Professionals
Building further upon the skills learnt during the Advanced Excel Course, this course teaches you how to build visual dashboards and interfaces to help analyse and present data with greater efficiency.
- Excel Dashboard Essentials – An introduction to dashboards and Excels features to help build them
- The Nuts & Bolts of Dashboards – Understanding the building blocks of a good dashboard
- Excel Charting for Dashboards – Creating and representing your dashboards graphically
- Creating Dashboards from Scratch – Building your first dashboard with real-life examples
- Dashboard Extras – Tips and tricks to make the most of your dashboards
Early Bird Offer: Book by 31st December 2018
Early Bird Price: $330+GST (Saving of $50)
Course Bundle Offer: Book 2 or more courses by 31st December 2018
2 Course Bundle: Book any 2 courses at a price of $660 (Savings of $100)
3 Course Bundle: Book all 3 courses at a price of $990 (Savings of $150)
BYOD! Both courses involve practical exercises and require that you bring your laptop, Surface or Windows 10 Tablets (with keyboard) along.
Note: iPads, Smartphones and other tablets are not suitable.
Seats are limited and are available on a first-come-first serve basis.
To register or for more information, please feel free to get in touch with Brett Jones via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0435-812-177 or contact Brad at the CMAA at email@example.com or ring on 0297-464-199.