The latest NSW gaming data reports have been released from Liquor & Gaming NSW for 1 June 2019 to 30 November 2019 for clubs, and 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019 for hotels. (I don’t know why it takes so long! I wonder how long the next one will take. – Ed.)
The data reports include:
- Gaming machine numbers and net profit for each NSW local government area (LGA)
- Net profit rankings for all NSW venues with gaming machines
- Gaming machine tax paid to the NSW Government for each LGA.
Compared to the previous six-month period:
- The number of gaming machines in operation fell by 116 in clubs and increased by 78 in hotels.
- The number of club gaming venues fell by 14, and the number of hotel gaming venues fell by 37.
- Net profit increased by 4.06 per cent for clubs and 13.83 per cent for hotels.
Compared to the same six-month period in 2019:
- The number of gaming machines in operation fell by 322 in clubs and increased by 39 in hotels.
- The number of club gaming venues fell by 23, and the number of hotel gaming venues fell by 71.
- Net profit fell by 0.02 per cent for clubs and rose by 6.58 per cent for hotels.
Liquor & Gaming have stated on their website that they will be returning to publishing the data quarterly starting with the last quarter and included in the data pack on their website: 1 Sept 2019 to 30 Nov 2019 for clubs, and 1 Oct to 31 Dec for hotels
To download the data click here >>> https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/resources/gaming-machine-data