With the rise and rise of elevated offers that Clubs are providing in today’s vibrant hospitality industry, staff development has never been more critical. CHP School of Hospitality has identified an industry need for taking their accredited training on the road, customising training plans in consultation and delivering it on-site at your Club. By engaging ‘Customised Staff Pathways,’ you can ensure your staff skills and development are keeping up with elevated consumer expectation.
You can find more details on their website >>http://www.chpsoh.com.au/StaffPathways
CHP School of Hospitality is committed to developing customised training solutions to meet the needs of your staff. Whether you need a few workshops to sharpen some job-ready skills or have staff you wish to progress to a higher qualification, they can help you to develop your training program to facilitate the needs of your business and your staff.
The current client portfolio of CHP School of Hospitality includes:
- Cabra Vale Diggers
- Ettalong Diggers
- Granville Diggers
- Oatley RSL
- Mortdale RSL
- Campsie RSL
- Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL
- Bankstown Sports Club
- Rossini at the Quay
- Ruby Nik’s Café
Their corporate services include a free consultation with their highly professional staff to discuss your current needs as a business, and assist in identifying the areas that your current and future staffs require with upskilling and training. This will enable CHP School of Hospitality to determine the benchmarks to be achieved by all staff so they can develop a customised training solution to meet the needs of the staff and the business.
The consultation process will identify areas that will be suitable for your business, and a written proposal will be presented within 10 business days which will outline the following points:
- One or two-day practical workshops in the areas identified (i.e customer service, presentation, food and beverage service, barista skills, working effectively as a team).
- Writing of the business policies and procedures.
- Incorporating the written or current policies and procedures into customised learning resources, for specific and identified training needs up to fully nationally recognised qualifications (i.e Certificate III in Hospitality or Certificate IV in Leadership and Management).
- The option to incorporate the fully customised and company branded learning resources into the induction process of new employees, to reduce the double handling of training staff, as CHP School of Hospitality continues to deliver other services under a long-term partnership.
- Option to review and update the learning resources to ensure it meets current legal requirements, compliance and the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Monthly one day practical workshops, for your staff to attend whilst completing a full qualification. A training calendar will be prepared 12 – 18 months in advance (dependant on the customised course being undertaken), to ensure ease of rostering staff, and running of the day to day business.
- Training can be delivered at your premises or the School of Hospitality’s purpose-built training room at Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Club. Their training room is fully equipped with an operational bar, four commercial espresso coffee machines, large plasma screen, with a comfortable and welcoming classroom style seating for staff to attend.
- Option to apply for government assistance and rebates to assist with the cost of the customised training, which is based on the eligibility of the staff member undertaking the customised accredited training (i.e $1000 enrolment fee, with the potential to get a government rebate of up to $4000 per staff member, and payroll tax exemption).
Further to this their professional/corporate services can assist with the recruitment of new skilled staff, free of charge to the business. CHP School of Hospitality would apply for government funding to deliver a partial Certificate III in Hospitality over a 7-8 day course at your establishment. As an example. the selected participants would undertake training in the following units:
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Participate in safe food handling practices (Food Safety Supervisor Certificate)
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee (Barista)
- Clean and tidy bar areas
- Provide responsible service of alcohol (RSA)
- Provide responsible gambling services (RCG)
Upon successful completion of the course, your club will have the opportunity to hand pick selected participants for an interview, to then take on as an employee free of charge to be enrolled into the customised training at your establishment, which does not affect the government rebate, based on them meeting the required probationary period and benchmarks of your establishment.