In conjunction with The Drop, Social Media ‘guru’ Laurel Papworth has put together a one-day workshop focusing on Social Media Strategy for the Club and Pub industry.
It is a high-level intensive program that is must for anyone working with social media within the hospitality industry.
For regional and interstate readers who can’t make it to Sydney on the 17th October, we have now opened up access to Laurel’s online video screencast course.
HURRY! JUST 2 WEEKS TO GO! LAST COURSE FOR 2018
This will be the last Social Media course the Drop will be offering for 2018 – so don’t delay. Make sure you book today to secure your spot at the one-day workshop.
The workshop shows you how to create Social Media Strategy that brings together multiple issues and provides a framework for resolution. It will help you to determine and identify:
- What audiences you should be targeting
- Why should you be on a particular platform
- Should we be on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google Plus?
- Why will they follow you?
- Who are the key influencers?
- How to create a content diary?
- PLUS much more!
The Social Media Strategy Course will cover:
- The nine steps of a social media strategy
- Which social media dashboards, resources, tools to invest in, and use.
- How to deal with negative criticism, trolling and bad reviews in social media which cannot be removed under government standards/guidelines.
The course will answer questions like:
- Are you growing direct subscribers, an “owned audience”?
- What is your funnel for building that audience?
- Are you gaining interactions – an “engaged audience”?
- Are your followers, fans, subscribers helping with your reach “earned audience”?
- Are they the right target market/audience or “preferred audience”?
- How do we find and engage with key influencers?
- What tools do you need to automate, schedule, autopost content?
- When can you delete negative comments and when are you not allowed to? What else can you do?
- What are the 8 ways to deal with trolling and negative criticism in social media?
Attendees will also get access to Laurel’s online video screencast course including the full Social Media Strategy course, the Social Media Monitoring module and the Social Media Automation Tools module, absolutely free.
These three online courses would normally cost $477 per person, but are included as a special free bonus offer to all attendees to ensure what they learn at the course can be refreshed and referred to for as long as needed.
Cost of the one day course includes:
- One day Social Media Strategy Course
- 3 x online Video Screen Cast Course
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
BOOK NOW! THIS IS TOO VALUABLE TO MISS!
Interested? Then don’t delay any longer. We are keeping classes relatively small to ensure maximum engagement with Laurel, so class sizes are limited
ONLINE FACEBOOK COURSE FOR NON-ATTENDEES (OPTIONAL)
Can’t make the workshop but still need help with your Social Media Strategy? We’ve put together an extra special Drop price for Laurel’s online video screencast course including :
- the Social Media Strategy course
- the Social Media Monitoring module and
- the Social Media Automation Tools module
These three online courses would normally cost $477 per person, but you can book here for just $337.14 (+gst and booking fees) to get access to all three online courses. Once purchased, access to the online courses are ongoing for as long as needed.
This is a strictly limited offer, only available through The Drop.