1. Your name, your club and your position.
Angela Sanders CEO Club Wyong
2. What is your biggest or has been your biggest challenge with the club and your role?
Opening a new restaurant in two weeks.
3. What has been some of your achievements or highlights since being at the club?
As above, the food is amazing, and the locals are coming back. Very proud. I also may be the only female CEO in our area; I am very proud of that. I would need to check.
4. Is there a piece of advice or something compelling you have learnt that you can pass on to our readers and up and coming managers?
As Benjamin Franklin quotes: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” Always have a plan and allow others in your network to help you. If you’re not sure, call a colleague. I am more than willing to share my experiences.
5. Outside of the club and your role there, do you have any hobbies or passions? Tell us a bit about you?
My husband and I are very passionate about Clubs and food, and we often travel to clubs to try different restaurants or bistro’s. We are so proud of the Club industry and the food options. We are also very proud about the quality the Central Coast has to offer.
6. Do you have any claims to fame? eg someone famous has visited the club, you served a celebrity?
Ha ha… I wish! Actually, I have meet somebody famous but not in the Club. At the Mo Awards at Liverpool Catholic Club, I meet Glenn Shorrock from Little River Band. He is only about 5ft.