1. Your name, your club and your position.
Tony Casu – General Manager – Narooma Sporting & Services Club Ltd
2. What is your biggest or has been your biggest challenge with the club and your role?
Not going completely bald or brey over the last 20 years and maintaining some sort of idiot tolerance.
3. What has been some of your achievements or highlights since being at the club?
Amalgamating 3 clubs in the one small town and achieving a $1 million trading PROFIT in 2015-16.
4. Is there a piece of advice or something compelling you have learnt that you can pass on to our readers and up and coming managers.
Anything green will cost you time, money and grey hair.
5. Outside of the club and your role there, do you have any hobbies or passions.. tell us a bit about you?
I have the same Motor bike I purchased when I was 18, a 1982 GS1100G Suzuki, still registered and going strong