Teaming up with ClubsNSW, Barringtons have created the Visionary Leadership program to help Future Club Leader graduates take their management skills to the next level.
Focusing on expanding your knowledge and practical skills, you will learn how to innovatively manage and strategically lead your Club’s future.
This nationally accredited program is designed to teach you skills to:
- Lead in a disruptive market
- Manage club viability and growth
- Maximise your resources
- Sharpen your monetary acumen
- Successfully manage organisational change
- Harness customer engagement for club success
The course includes sessions and talks from industry leaders that include;
- Mark CondiChief Executive Officer Bankstown District Sports Club
- Ed CamilleriChief Executive Officer Revesby Workers Club
- Ty WigginsPrincipalConverge Consulting
- Melissa GilloolyMarketing ManagerEpping Club
- Paul Barnett Chief Executive Officer Mingara Leisure Group
To qualify, you will need to have successfully completed the Future Club Leader program through Barringtons and ClubsNSW. Upon successful completion, students will obtain a nationally accredited Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015
SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW!
ENROL IN THE ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT BSB61015
For more information contact your Barrington’s Representative
or email: email@example.com
Course commences: October 2018
Enrolment fees: $2910
(Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397)
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government