Barrington’s teamed up with the Drop to deliver the most comprehensive VIP Host Management Program available. It the first and only course of its kind to be designed specifically for the Australian gaming market.
The first 2019 course intake takes place in February – so hurry and enrol now if you want to secure your place.
The program is a combination of accredited and non-accredited training, focusing on the areas of customer service and the understanding of loyalty programs. Combined with an extensive leadership program, the course helps to develop and enhance skills in leading and managing your team while building your service standards and loyalty programs.
To qualify you will need to have worked in a customer service based role in the industry for at least three (3) years with some supervisory experience. The course would suit:
- General Manager / CEO
- Operations Manager
- Gaming Manager/Coordinator/Analyst
- Membership Manager/Coordinator
- Loyalty Program Manager/Coordinator
- Duty Manager/Supervisor with gaming/customer service portfolio
- Gaming Team Leader/Customer Service Team Leader
Upon successful completion, students will obtain a nationally accredited Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) as well as an industry recognised Certificate in VIP Host Management. The course is open to students Australia wide.
- Introduction to VIP & Foundations of Team Building
- Growing Loyalty & Leading Your Team in the Process
- Measuring & Managing Your Rewards, Developing Your Team & Driving Innovation
- It’s All About The Service
- Crown Experience, VIP Events & Getting the Most from Systems
- Graduation Dinner at Crown Resorts Melbourne
COURSE STARTS 11 FEBRUARY 2019
HURRY! REGISTER NOW. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Download the course brochure here >> vip-host-management-program-brochure-feb-2019
Click here for the online enrolment form >>https://form.jotform.co/71868152471865
For more information please phone your Barrington Representative or email: