Sudden Cardiac Arrest can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time. Your patrons or staff member’s chance of survival depends on how prepared you are to respond. Typically, the chance of surviving an out of hospital cardiac arrest is 10%. However, early use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), has been proven to increase the patient’s chance of survival to 70-90%!
Complete the chain of survival by purchasing an AED.
Original Yellow Wiggle, Greg Page, survived a Sudden Cardiac Arrest during a performance with The Original Wiggles at Castle Hill RSL earlier this year because the club had an AED on site that was used to shock his heart three times before ambulance crew arrived.
“When my heart stopped beating earlier this year, my life was saved because of an AED. An AED is a crucial link in the chain of survival. Make sure your clubs chain is intact and not missing what could end up being the most vital part. Buy an AED today, so that you can Call, Push AND Shock, if ever needed.”
Prepare your Club to save a life NOW!
Exclusive Offer for Club Managers Association of Australia Members
From now until 24th December 2020, the Club Managers Association of Australia in conjunction with Surf Life Saving NSW, are offering some amazing specials.
HeartSine Samaritan 500P (Semi Auto) Defibrillator Bundle with Training!
- Real-Time CPR feedback (“Push harder”, “Push faster”, Push slower”, “Good compressions”)
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Durable (IP56)
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
- 8-year warranty
- 1 Hour Live Virtual AED Demo
- Premium AED Prep Kit0
- AED Signage
- CPR Chart
- Defibrillator Wall Cabinet (non alarmed)
- Delivery Australia wide
*Coupon code – AEDCMAA has been applied at check out when click the Buy Now button.
Save even more if you purchase 2 or more units! Contact Toni Castle at Surf Life Saving NSW 02 9471 8088 or firstname.lastname@example.org to save $1,850 when you purchase 2 units or Save $3,075 when your purchase 3 units!
Offer ends Christmas Eve!
*Note all prices are GST free